Mother's Day

Sunday, May 9, 2010

I had a great Mother's Day! My girls wanted me to stay in bed while they made me breakfast, but I can only stay in bed so long when I have 5 of us girls to get ready before 11 am church. Caitlin made me eggs with a little (okay, maybe a lot) added zing (I think it was allspice). I tried to eat as much of it as I could before I was "full". I'll need to teach them how to make pancakes for next year! I got cute gifts from them as well. Caitlin made magnets at school for me and Ashlan decorated a cup with a plant inside. I love getting all the fun gifts from my sweet girls!

The ward gave all of the women a yummy Symphony Chocolate Bar at church. I was actually good and didn't eat it all in one day. :) We played a couple of games of Skip-Bo after church before heading to my parents in Orem.

The girls zonked out on the way down, I thought it was cute how they were leaning on each other, which they rarely do. Sophie on the other hand is a pill now when we take her anywhere. She cries the whole time unless you feed her or entertain her. She was crying in the first picture and I got her to laugh by the end from tickling her. Hopefully that will end soon and she can go back to taking naps during our hour long drive to Grandma's and Grandpa's.


Grandma Teresa and Papa Layne with their 13 Grandchildren


Mom with us kids and Mom with Daughters/Daughter-in-Laws


Jumping and Kristy with Baby Cru (1 1/2 weeks old)

0 comments: