Craft Project for the Year

Monday, December 7, 2009

It was about 2 months ago we had a sewing mini-class for Relief Society. We started out easy with Pillowcases - that I can handle! Because of this class I decided I wanted to sew pillow cases for my nieces and nephews that my girls had drawn names for Christmas. While there I had a friend mention how her mom had made pillow cases for each holiday. I thought that was a fabulous idea and wanted to do the same for my girls. So the day after Thanksgiving I headed to JoAnn's fabric and stood in line for over an hour to get my Christmas flannel fabric that was 1/2 off. After calling my friend Kristen I swear 10 times, I got them all complete. :) They aren't perfect, but they turned out cute and my girls loved them. Now onto the next holiday!

1 comments:

Brande J. said...

Whatever, they were perfect :) You did a great job and the kids loved them. Thanks!