Delayed Project Complete!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Over a year ago my friend, Jen, and I went to JoAnn's Fabric to buy some Halloween material for pillowcases. Remember my Christmas Pillowcases? I bought this fabric a month before, right after Halloween, when it was on the best deal. We just barely pulled it back out and completed them this week. I'm surprised I even knew where the fabric was considering how crazy things can be during a move. I've wanted this to be a surprise for the girls on the first day of October when they come home from school to find their new pillowcases on their pillows. Ashlan (being almost 11) has been very curious and asking lots of questions...."where are you going?", "what are you doing?", "is this for a special occasion?", "is it for my birthday?", "is it for Halloween?"...etc. All the other girls haven't had a clue. It's the easiest pattern and they look professional too, considering the one person who's not a seamstress. Two holidays down, many more to go!